Ready to open an Etsy Shop?
Learn to start a profitable and successful Etsy shop the easy way in this step by step email mini-course
Overwhelmed by all the things you need to think about to get started?
Let's break it down so you can get your shop up and running in less than a week!
Here's what we'll talk about:
- Brainstorming and Niching - Narrowing down your products so you aren't trying to be everything to everyone
- Naming your Shop - coming up with something unique and creative to stand out on the platform
- Writing Policies - protecting yourself from scammers and transactions gone-wrong
- Product Photography - getting high quality pictures that show off your designs (without being a professional photographer!)
- Listing an Item - all the ins and outs that go into putting up your first listing to get your sales rolling
- Maximizing listings - how to fill up your shop and look established when you're just starting out
YOU'RE STUCK IN THE OVERWHELM OF PLANNING AND RESEARCHING
YOU'RE READY TO OPEN AN ETSY SHOP, BUT YOU JUST CAN'T SEEM TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP FORWARD
Let's walk through how to get your Etsy shop set up and open to create this business you dream about (without the overwhelm, wasting time, or procrastinating)
By the end of this series, you'll know:
- The exact steps to follow to set up your Etsy shop with ease and professionalism
- Why narrowing down your product offerings is key to being successful
- Things to think about to protect your shop - including policies, payments, and more
- How to get product pictures that actually stand out and don't make you look like an amateur (even if you are!)
- The lessons I've learned after $500,000+ in sales, and a fast tracked way to get your shop where you want it to be
You'll get access to the first lesson right away, and then lessons will come each day with tactile instructions to get your shop up and running.
Hey! I'm Lauren
I started my Etsy shop, Funky Monkey Children, in the fall of 2012 and quickly grew obsessed with the business side of Etsy – growing a shop, increasing profits, and really diving into being an entrepreneur rather than just having a side-hobby-mom-job.
After over $500,000 and 15,000 sales on the platform, I know a thing or two about what makes an Etsy shop tick….and laurenkeplinger.com grew out of my desire to share that information with other Etsy entrepreneurs and wanna-be business owners.
Welcome to this awesome journey! I can't wait to get started with you and see what you create and how far you can go with it.
© Funky Monkey, LLC